You might have heard of the Macujo Method and Jerry G Method, immensely known for their effectiveness in purging toxins from your hair follicles and scalp. Toxins usually find their way into our bodies from the food we eat to the environmental pollutants.
People working in the chemical industry are the worst sufferers of toxin exposure which often result in deaths. Unfortunately, a large number of people allow these toxins inside their bodies willingly.
The usage of cannabis or weed is on the rise, an aftermath of the legalization of marijuana in many states. Now, there is a catch. Though several states legalized marijuana, you still have to test clean for drugs to get a job bringing forth the question of how to pass a hair follicle drug test.
Some may suggest using detox shampoos or even detox pills. But we have seen that a large number of people recommend using either the Jerry G or the Macujo Method.
In this article, we are going to investigate if the methods work. So, read on if you are curious too.
How Do Toxins Enter Hair Follicles and Affect Their Health?
Our scalp and hair are extremely sensitive because of our hair follicles and nerve endings. Factors like pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, and others can impact hair texture, patterns, and hair loss. We often use hair care products that strip off essential oils from the scalp.
For instance, many shampoos have harmful parabens and sulfates that can cause itching, dryness, and flakiness and lead to hair fall.
Our hair follicles are known to have 3 major layers: the outermost part called the cuticle; the middle region called the cortex and the innermost part called the medulla. Toxins get stuck in the middle layer, the cortex. This is mainly because the cortex is closer to the blood vessels.
Since the cuticle is a hard layer that makes it difficult for the toxins to escape, home remedies such as the Macujo and Jerry G methods are believed to soften it and help eliminate toxins.
The Macujo Method Review
Let’s find out what the method is, how effective it is, and how to use it to pass a hair test.
What Is the Mike Macujo Method?
It is a homemade cleansing technique devised to remove drug metabolites from every hair follicle in just seven steps. The ingredients needed for the method are mostly available in any household though you must purchase two specific detox shampoos to strengthen its effect.
Mike is the developer of the Macujo method who later shared his recipe to beat hair follicle drug tests with others. Now, it is considered to be the most reliable hair detox solution. The product has many ingredients to detoxify your hair. This is why drugs like THC are hard to trace during hair drug tests.
The Macujo Method opens the cuticles, allowing detox shampoos to flush out toxins. However, this is a dangerous method for those with sensitive skin or allergies. Considering all the Mike Macujo method reviews, it is clear that the method works. But The process is time-consuming. So, make sure you have the patience and time to complete the method.
Macujo Method Instructions
There are certain things you will need to follow this method. Also, know that it will damage your scalp and hair with its ingredients. Doing enough damage is how you make sure the detox shampoo successfully penetrates the first layer of a hair strand and reaches the second layer to eliminate toxins.
Below is a list of ingredients needed for the Macujo method:
- Pink Clean & Clear facewash
- Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo
- Shower cap
- Rubber gloves
- Warm water
- Heinz vinegar or white vinegar
- Goggles for eye protection
- Aloe Rid shampoo
- Tide liquid laundry detergent
As you can see, most homes have these ingredients except two. Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo and Aloe Rid shampoo play a crucial role in this method. Particularly, the latter one for passing a hair drug test with flying colors.
How To Get Weed Out of Hair?
Now that you have these items, you can follow the steps to detoxify your scalp. The Macujo method has 7 steps which you need to follow as they are. Don’t skip any step if you want to pass the drug test.
The Macujo Method Steps
- Step 1: The first step requires you to wet your hair and apply vinegar all over. Massage it well onto the roots. This step will allow you to open the cuticles faster and ensure better penetration of products as well.
- Step 2: Now lather your hair with the facewash. Allow it to mix along with vinegar that is present in the hair. Once done, wear a clean shower cap. Let it sit for 1 hour approximately.
- Step 3: Use warm water to rinse your hair well.
- Step 4: Now it is time to apply Aloe Rid shampoo. Wash it out thoroughly. Repeat the process a few more times and clean your hair.
- Step 5: Take the laundry detergent to clean your hair.
- Step 6: Now use Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo on your hair. Wash your hair with lukewarm water. This step will remove toxins from your scalp.
- Step 7: Make sure to repeat the process 3 times for effective results.
Note: Use Vaseline around the hairlines to avoid getting rashes and wear goggles throughout the process to protect your eyes. You must use the mentioned detox shampoos only as the method doesn’t work with other products.
Bonus Step: Rinse and Repeat
The rate of success depends on following each step diligently and repeating the whole process as many times as possible. It is recommended to at least repeat the entire procedure 3 times. It removes toxins with each wash. So, determine how many washes you might need based on your level of toxin exposure.
For heavy weed users, we recommend repeating the whole process at least 7 times. Macujo Method is a lengthy process. So, make sure you have allocated ample time for this.
Pros and Cons of Using the Macujo Method
Let’s explore the main advantages and disadvantages of this hair detox method.
- You can perform the process one day before the drug testing session.
- The Macujo Method works well for a home remedy even though it is not a scientifically formulated method.
- The method is successful in removing stubborn toxins and drugs.
- You need to repeat the process many times to remove the toxins.
- The method doesn’t work in removing other drug residues except for THC.
- The Macujo Method can damage your hair extensively because of the presence of acids in it.
If you want a comparatively simple solution for a follicle drug test then Jerry G method might be the option you are looking for.
Jerry J Method Review
Let’s find out what the method is, how effective it is, and how to use it properly for a hair drug test.
What Is the Jerry G Hair Detox Method?
It is a THC detox method that involves bleaching and dyeing your hair multiple times to do severe hair damage. After the completion of the method, the hair strands get so damaged that doctors are unable to detect the presence of drug metabolites in them.
The Jerry G method uses dye and bleach that has ammonia. The initial idea of the Jerry G method is the same as the Macujo method. Once your hair is damaged, the effect opens up the cuticles to remove toxins effectively. To get the best results, start the Jerry G methods at least 10 days before the drug test.
What is Needed for the Jerry G Method?
Below are the main ingredients for this method:
- Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo
- A suitable hair dye that matches your hair color. It must have ammonia.
- Baking soda
- Peroxide bleach
- New towels, hair accessories, and combs.
This method involves a few items but you have to make sure you have enough of them. Particularly, the detox shampoo and the ammonia hair dye. If you have long hair, get more than one bottle of the dye and the shampoo.
Ways To Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test with The Jerry G
This is how you follow the Jerry G. process.
- Do not use weed if you know you need to undergo drug tests.
- On day one, first bleach the hair. Make sure to use a quality hair dye with ammonia. Though ammonia can cause hair damage, it will open up your hair cuticle. This will help to remove toxins.
- Use the Ultra Clean shampoo to wash the hair well. Do not use a hair dryer after this.
- After 10 days, you need to repeat this process. Bleach, dye, use the detox shampoo, and rinse.
- A couple of hours before the hair drug test, make a baking soda paste and apply it to your hair. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Wash it off later. This will help neutralize the acid in your hair.
- Use a quality detox shampoo and wash your hair well.
Pros and Cons of the Jerry G Method
Let’s explore the main advantages and disadvantages of the method.
- It requires fewer ingredients than other popular detox methods.
- It is an effective way to clear a hair drug test.
- The process is not as complicated as other detox methods.
- It contains peroxide bleach that can harm the hair.
- It is expensive if you choose a quality detox shampoo for the process.
- One bottle of Ultra Clean shampoo may not suffice for people with long hair.
The Macujo Method vs. the Jerry G Method: The Best Way to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test
|Macujo Method||Jerry G Method|
|This method needs several applications before the drug test. The process is time-consuming. It also has harmful chemicals.||This is a faster process with fewer steps and is on the milder side.|
|The Macujo Method is more effective and successful because of the array of ingredients and their effectiveness in damaging hair shafts.||It is less effective but is gentle on the scalp.|
|It can seriously affect your hair health and create other hair issues.||The ingredients in the product can cause scalp and hair damage. This could lead to itchiness, irritation, and dryness of the hair.|
|The method requires specific products such as Old-Style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo.||The process requires easily available products. This makes it budget-friendly.|
|It may take around 45 minutes. But if you have long hair, it can take longer.||The Jerry G method takes less time than the Macujo method.|
|Even if you have all the other ingredients at home, it still costs you around 235.90 dollars to buy the detox shampoos.||It costs less than 60 dollars to complete the Jerry G method or even less if you have some of the ingredients at home.|
Let’s compare customers’ reviews on both of the hair detox methods.
The Macujo Method
AcanthaceaseSoft3706 posts on Reddit that it took 17 washes to pass the follicle drug test with the Macujo Method. She quit smoking 40 days prior and started preparing for the test for weeks. The detox method worked just fine though she smoked 3 to 4 times a week.
Macujo Method works for all types of weed users. You just have to repeat the method enough times to pass a follicle test.
The Jerry G Method
Passthehairtest, a Reddit user, posts that anyone can pass the follicles test with The Jerry G method since he although a heavy and regular marijuana user passed the test.
The Jerry G method is an effective, affordable, convenient, and quick detox solution preferred by many people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What Shampoo Will Pass a Hair Follicle Test?
- Zydot Ultra Clean or Old-Style Aloe Toxin Rid has worked wonders for people making them the most recommended detox shampoo. You can use your choice of shampoos to suit your budget like the Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo or other available options.
Q 2. Will Bleach Help Me Pass a Hair Drug Test?
- Yes, dyeing and bleaching are known to be successful options to remove drugs from your scalp. Using bleach in hair drug tests is common. It can mask the presence of THC (and its types like Delta-8 or -9) up to 60% or more. If you combine it with a detox method it can beat a hair drug test.
Q 3. Does the Macujo Method Really Work?
- Yes, it does work. But you need to perform the method several times. To get optimal results, make sure you have followed the steps religiously.
Q 4. Is Using the Jerry G Method or The Macujo Method for Body Hair Safe?
- These could work on your body hair too but the aftermath won’t be good. It could cause a rash or permanent damage if you use these methods for body hair.
Q 5. Is There a Way to Reverse the Hair Damage Caused by Jerry G And the Macujo Method?
- Generally, any hair damage due to hair detoxification is temporary. Getting back to a regular shampoo and conditioner will get your hair back to normal. You can also take hair health supplements after consulting with a doctor.
By practicing a healthy and enriching lifestyle, we can prevent toxins from accumulating in our bodies. THC residues or other drug metabolites are dangerous and they can stay in our system for months. In the case of, a hair drug test these residues can persist for up to 90 days.
The Macujo and Jerry G methods are the surefire ways to remove these toxins. You will find great Mike’s Macujo Method reviews online. The same goes for the Jerry G method too. Although the methods can do some temporary hair damage, living a toxin-free life worth all the trouble.
So, what are you waiting for? Try the Macujo and Jerry G method today to live toxin-free.